Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Movie Quote Game

The real inspiration for me to start this: http://confessionsofashoeslut.blogspot.com/2008/03/movie-meme.html

Quote from 10 of my all-time favorite movies are here. Post your guess in the comments and I'll cross each one out as its guessed correctly. No cheating, and only one guess per day.

1. Well, I've been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.

2. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

3. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

4. Who's butt did you kiss to get in here anyway?
>The list is long, but distinguished.
Yeah, well so's my johnson.

5. You are amazingly self-assured, has anyone ever told you that?
I tell myself that every day, actually.

6. In case of an emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here anywhere! Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet! We're outta here!

7. The only true currency in this bankrupt world if what we share with someone else when you're uncool.

8. Diamonds are supposed to be colorless! You go out and buy a colored diamond for a girl you're not even seeing, man, you must be eating retard sandwiches again.

9. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

10. Hey, Smalls, you wanna s'more?
>Some more of what?
No, do you wanna s'more?
>I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?
You're killing me Smalls!

I don't think 10 is enough, so I'll have to play this game again later.

3 comments:

ReadingMom1225 said...

I'm horrible at movie quotes...what about online pictionary?

melanie said...

#10 is the sandlot...love love love that movie and my inspiration for calling christiana smalls...

Stay-At-Home-Mom-In-Training said...

i am here and i am bored...but you have not updated in FOREVER!!!